- Currently no Bidding Opportunities
Request for Proposals
- Currently no RFPs
- HAULING AND DISPOSAL OF GRIT AND SCREENINGS
- REGENERATIVE THERMAL OXIDIZER VALVE REPLACEMENT PROJECT
- RIVER ROAD STP – MULTIPLE HEARTH INCINERATOR #1 REPAIRS RE-BID
- HAULING AND DISPOSAL OF ASH
- RIVER ROAD WWTP UV DISINFECTION AND EFFLUENT FILTRATION PROJECT (CONTRACT 19-2)
Construction of upgrades and improvements to Stony Brook Regional Sewerage Authority in Princeton New Jersey, in the amount of $19,210,000 were financed by the New Jersey Water Bank (NJWB). The NJWB is a State Revolving Fund program jointly administered by the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) and the New Jersey Infrastructure Bank (Infrastructure Bank) and uses a combination of funds provided by the United States Environmental Protection Agency, the DEP, and the Infrastructure Bank to provide very low interest loans to borrowers for environmental infrastructure projects.
This project (S340400-11) will provide water quality benefits by replacing the disinfection system with UV. The UV system will enable compliance with new NJPDES permit effluent limits for chlorodibromomethane (CDBM) and bromodichloromethane (BDCM). Replacement of aging deep bed dual-media effluent filters will ensure reliable performance of the effluent filtration process which is critical for water quality protection for residents and businesses in Princeton, a portion of South Brunswick Township and Plainsboro, and West Windsor Township.
State Revolving Fund programs around the nation provide states and communities the resources necessary to maintain and improve the infrastructure protecting our valuable water resources nationwide.
- PENNINGTON WWTP UPGRADE AND EXPANSION (CONTRACT 17-1)
- Status: Under Construction
- Contractor: CMS Construction, Inc.
- Amount: $9,669,500.00
- RIVER ROAD STP – MULTIPLE HEARTH INCINERATOR #1 REPAIRS
- Status: Closed
- Contractor: Closed
- Amount: Call for Info